SGV 6/5 Steam Vacuum Cleaners
Steam pressure (bar)
Boiler temperature (degree C)
220 - 240
Weight without accessories (kg)
640 x 495 x 965
Heating output (W)
Tank capacity (l)
5 - 5
Cable length (m)
- Steam suction hose with handle
- Steam tubes x 2
- Floor nozzle
- Hand nozzle
- Container material, stainless steel
- Casing, stainless steel
Features And Benefits:
Extremely user-friendly thanks to EASY Operation:
- One rotary switch for all functions. For quick and easy handling without lengthy training. Self-explanatory symbols make the machine easy to understand and simplify operation.
Handle with the trigger for convenient function control:
- Controls for the most important functions such as water/steam regulation and an on/off switch for the vacuum function. Time-saving, flexible, simple and direct control of the functions during operation.
Programs for every application (SGV 8/5):
- Power input and noise reduction for cost and energy savings thanks to eco!efficiency mode. Self-cleaning mode: cleaning of hoses, pumps, and tubes. For restoring hygiene and cleanliness. Chemical function for solvating stubborn dirt with chemical agents (rinse program protects against aerosols).
Cleaning without chemicals:
- Hygienic cleaning of hard surfaces without the use of chemical substances.
- Dispensing with the use of chemicals protects the environment and saves costs.
- Easy removal and disposal of dirty water without direct contact.
The SGV 6/5 steam vacuum cleaner is very versatile. Self-explanatory symbols make the machine easy to understand and use. The EASY-Operation selector switch and ergonomic handle with the trigger for controlling the steam and vacuum functions enable the machine to be used after brief instruction and allow fast and flexible control of individual functions during operation. Accessories can be stored directly onboard, protected from dirt and easily accessible
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India