|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||8|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||475 x 320 x 275|
|Heating output (W)||2300|
|Tank capacity (l)||4|
|Cable length (m)||7.5|
|Steam pressure (bar)||4|
|Boiler temperature (Degree C)||145|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
- Steam suction hose with handle
- Steam tubes 2
- Floor nozzle
- Hand nozzle
- Round brush, black
- Upholstery nozzle with brush
- Power nozzle
- Point jet nozzle
Features And Benefits:
- The fresh water tank can be continuously filled as the boiler and tank are separate.
- Since only part of the overall volume is heated, a constant steam flow is quickly produced. With a total capacity of over 4 liters, the SG 4/4 can be used for long periods without refilling.
- Thanks to VapoHydro, the steam level can be infinitely adjusted to the cleaning task. In addition to the steam pressure, the saturation can be infinitely adjusted from full steam to hot water. With the hot water jet, even stubborn dirt can be effectively dissolved from the start.
Accessory storage compartment:
- The onboard storage compartment enables storage of a variety of accessories. Special small parts are always safely stored and cannot get lost. Tubes can also be stored at the rear of the unit.
- Hygienic cleaning without the use of chemical substances.
- The avoidance of aggressive cleaning agents protects the operator and treated surfaces.
- Only water is used for cleaning unharmful to health and cost-effective.
The SG 4/4 is a compact and robust steam cleaner which offers outstanding power and certified disinfection*. Optimal cleaning effect is achieved thanks to 4-bar steam pressure. Continuously variable steam volume control and the VapoHydro function (continuous regulation of steam saturation) mean that the machine can be adapted perfectly to any cleaning task. The 2-tank system can be refilled at any time and ensures a rapid heat-up time as well as uninterrupted operation. The temperature indicator also helps to ensure optimal cleaning results. The machine is extremely versatile and cleans without the use of chemicals. The extensive equipment package includes two-floor nozzles (for abrasive and hygienic cleaning), an integrated storage compartment for accessories, an integrated cord hook and a pipe intake for space-saving storage. (*According to prEN 16615, PVC floor, machine: SG 4/4 (floor nozzle with slats, 30 cm/sec, max. steam pressure, min. VapoHydro), Test bacteria: Enterococcus here ATCC 10541)
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India