4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar
Filter area (m2)
2442 x 1570 x 1640
Drive - power (kW)
Max. area performance (m2/h)
Working width (mm)
Working width with one side brush (mm)
Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)
Waste container (l)
Climbing ability (%)
Working speed (km/h)
- Pocket filter
- Manual filter cleaning
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Dustpan principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic high container emptying
- Outdoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Sweeping function can be deactivated
- Wheels, full rubber
- Good maneuverability and control even in tight spaces.
- Works even on sharp surfaces without causing tire punctures.
- Clear and intuitive layout and robust control elements for easy operation.
- Large filter area for dust-free vacuuming.
- Cleaning by means of vibration motor.
- Can be used under tough working conditions.
- Durable machine and components.
- Very simple technology with tried-and-tested components: fully hydraulic drive, electric rather than electronic.
- Easy access to all technical components.
- Waste can be emptied safely, easily and with no contact.
- Effortless container lifts up to 1.52 m.
- A good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
- Building material processing plants
- Metal casting plants
- Metal processing plants
- Storage areas
- Construction sites
- Iron and steelworks
- Material processing plants