- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
|Air flow rate (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||670 x 560 x 930|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||75|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal width||40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A)||73|
|Container material||stainless steel|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction tube, metal 2 x 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Eco filter system
- Stainless steel container
- Flat pleated filter, PES
- Tilting chassis
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, II
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 2 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
Tilting chassis with container lock:
- The container is always securely attached to the chassis.
- Drain hose for emptying liquids.
- Cover remains tightly closed until the contents are drained.
Suction tubes and floor nozzles can be stored in any direction in the accessory holders:
- For easy access from all sides.
- Ample storage for a 4 m hose and rubber power cord (10 m).
Easy in, easy out with tilting chassis:
- Simply tilt back the container and empty into the drain.
- High stability for easy emptying.
Karcher presents the TactÂ² â its new top-of-the-range professional wet and dry vacuum cleaner. This extension of the popular Tact system range achieves the highest ever productivity yet, with its automatic clean filter system. With its two motors, the TactÂ² boasts consistently high suction power, and with its enhanced filter life, you can virtually forget about having to change the filter. Karcher NT vacuums with TactÂ² are complete systems that are not only excellent at removing large amounts of fine dust but can also tackle dirt, debris, and water. The various options in this vacuum range mean that it can provide the ideal solution, whatever the application and wherever consistently high suction power is needed â whether on building sites, in the food sector, the automotive industry or in the industry in general.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India