- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)(mm)||575 x 490 x 880|
|Container capacity (l)||65|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal width||40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction tube, metal 2 x 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Antistatic preparation
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 2 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
Easy to transport:
- Adjustable push handle and large wheels make transport easy even on uneven surfaces.
- Intelligent accessory storage
- For example, the floor nozzle can be quickly fixed any way round.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System TactÃÂ²
- The divided flat pleated filter is cleaned by air blasts and can be removed from the clean side.
- Fine dust cannot block the filter. A constant high air flow is maintained.
Secure and close to hand:
- Tools can be stored in the on-board practical storage area, including small parts and bottles.
Karcher presents the Tact its new top-of-the-range professional wet and dry vacuum cleaner. This extension of the popular Tact system range achieves the highest ever productivity yet, with its automatic clean filter system. With its two motors, the TactÃÂ² boasts consistently high suction power, and with its enhanced filter life, you can virtually forget about having to change the filter. Karcher NT vacuums with TactÃÂ² are complete systems that are not only excellent at removing large amounts of fine dust but can also tackle dirt, debris, and water. The various options in this vacuum range mean that it can provide the ideal solution, whatever the application and wherever consistently high suction power is needed whether on building sites, in the food sector, the automotive industry or in the industry in general.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India