|Air flow rate (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||600 x 480 x 920|
|Container capacity (l)||65|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal width||40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction tube, metal 2 x 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, II
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 2 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
- The large onboard storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close at hand.
- Integrated drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
- Ap Clean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption.
- Optimal suction power with high efficiency.
- Hose and bend attachment
- Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
The NT 65/2 Ap is a powerful wet and dry vac with the Ap Clean system, which ensures constant high suction power and long working intervals. The vacuum features a compact turbine housing with integrated filter cover for easily removing the large flat pleated filter. It is effectively cleaned with the help of the semi-automatic Ap Clean filter cleaning system. This ensures constant high suction power, longer working intervals and a long service life of the filter. The NT 65/2 Ap features electronic fill level detection for wet vacuuming. It prevents the maximum permitted fill level from being exceeded. The problem-free disposal of vacuumed fluids is made possible by the attached oil-resistant drain hose. Accessories can be quickly and easily connected to the vacuum using the clip system. The unit features a hose storage device, an accessory holder and a large tray e.g. for tools. The required mobility of the NT 65/2 Ap is provided by two large fixed wheels and two guide rolls.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India