- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||520 x 380 x 580|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||35|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Filter bag, Fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Antistatic preparation
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Protection class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 1 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
- Tact system (Tact Automatic Filter Cleaning System)
- Fully automatic filter cleaning through powerful bursts of air with no loss of suction. Our Tact vacuum cleaner offers the only filter cleaning system on the market with a filter life of at least 130 kg of fine dust. The low maintenance costs and long filter life save time and money.
- High-quality, robust equipment
- Robust and hard-wearing rubber power cord. 2 sturdy stainless steel suction tubes supplied as standard.
- Ideal connections
- All Te versions are equipped with our power tool bushing. Our Power Tool socket allows connection of all conventional power tools.
- Te versions are equipped with a power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
The compact, but also very powerful NT 35/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner is equipped with the highly efficient, one-of-a-kind Tact-System filter cleaning. This filter cleaning system is fully automatic. This translates into consistently high suction power, making it possible to vacuum up large amounts of particulate matter without work interruptions. The NT 35/1 Tact Te also has a power outlet with automatic on/off switch. This allows the vacuum cleaner to be remotely controlled via a connected power tool. Thanks to the anti-static system, the electrostatic build-up is dissipated when vacuuming dry dust. And its speed can be regulated continuously to adapt the suction to almost any type of application. The NT 35/1 Tact Te can, of course, also be used as a wet vacuum cleaner. Electronic monitoring ensures that the vacuum cleaner is shut down in good time when the maximum filling level is reached. The vacuum cleaner comes complete with accessories and is, therefore, ready to use.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India