- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||520 x 380 x 580|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||C|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Filter bag, Fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Protection class, II
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 1 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
- Tact system (Tact Automatic Filter Cleaning System)
- The filter automatically cleans itself with targeted, powerful blasts of air.
- The procedure is triggered automatically whilst maintaining constant high suction power.
- Further benefits: low maintenance costs, long filter service life.
- The large onboard storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close at hand.
The main feature of the compact and powerful NT 35/1 Tact is the unique and very effective system for fully automated filter cleaning - the Tact system. With the NT 35/1 Tact, it is possible to pick-up even highest amounts of fine dust with constantly high airflow. The NT 35/1 Tact can be used as a wet vacuum cleaner for picking up liquids, as well. An electronic control cuts off the machine when the maximum level is reached. This wet/dry vacuum cleaner is fully equipped with accessory and therefore ready-to-use.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India