|Max. area performance (m2/h/m2/h)||60 / 75|
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Spray rate (l/min)||3|
|Spray pressure (bar)||4|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||30 - 15|
|Turbine power (W)||1200|
|Pump power (W)||70|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||580 x 460 x 930|
- Spray hose with integrated water feed, 4 m
- Power outlet for professional power brush, PW 30/1
- Spray suction hose (m), 4 m
- Additional handle
- Wide floor nozzle with flexible suction lip
- Handle with trigger
Features And Benefits:
Removable dirty water tank:
- To protect against dirt, the dirty water tank's handle is attached to the outside.
- The dirty water tank is easy to remove and can also be used to fill the fresh water tank.
- A short description on the rear of the dirty water tank explains the work process simply and clearly.
- At just 66 dB(A), the Puzzi 30/4 is the quietest wet vacuum cleaner of its kind
- Thanks to the low noise volume, the machine can be used everywhere, even during business hours and in hotels.
- The low noise emissions protect the operator and allow longer work intervals
For large areas Large transport wheels Large tank volume:
- Even with a full 30-litre fresh water tank, the Puzzi 30/4 can be easily transported lying on its back.
- An integrated level indicator display shows the operator the current fresh water level.
- The fresh water filter protects the components and can be removed without tools and cleaned.
Good suction High cleaning performance Height-adjustable handle Power outlet for PW 30/1:
- The integrated power outlet enables flexible use of the PW 30/1 without an additional power source.
- When not in use, the power outlet is effectively protected by an automatically closing flap.
- The PW 30/1 increases the area performance, cleans the pile with a rotating brush and aligns it in one direction.
With a noise level of 66 dB (A), the Puzzi 30/4 spray extraction machine is the quietest wet vacuum cleaner in its class and ideal for low-noise cleaning. With a 30-litre fresh water capacity and a 350 mm floor nozzle, this innovative spray extraction machine is especially suitable for cleaning large carpeted areas. The machine design places great emphasis on ergonomic, stress-free and time-saving cleaning. The EASY-Operation concept and the ergonomic upright stance make handling much easier. The learning curve is smooth, thanks to easily understandable pictographs. The dirty water tank is removable, and the handle and shape of the tank are designed for ergonomic transport. The container is easy to clean, which also makes it suitable for filling the fresh water tank. The short set-up period saves time and money. The drying time with this machine is up to 30% shorter than with competitive products. This is partially due to the flexible suction lip, which always assures an optimal suction angle. The Puzzi 30/4 is easy to carry, even when lying flat with a full fresh water tank, and its large castor wheels make it easy to transport over stairs
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India