|Brush working width (mm)||400|
|Practical area performance (m2/h)||1100|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Weight with battery (kg)||117|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||800 x 575 x 830|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||770|
|Rated input power (A)||1200|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||25 / 25|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm2)||250|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1350|
|Max. area performance (m2/h)||1600|
- Roller brush
- Tank-in-tank construction style
- Mains operation
- Squeegees, straight
Features And Benefits:
Ease of use:
- Self-explanatory symbols and a clear operating field make the machine easy to understand, which increases productivity.
- Easy to learn thanks to single button operation (EASY).
- A small number of control elements make the machine easier to use.
Compact and maneuverable design:
- Easy to handle at any location of use.
- Short wheelbase for maximum maneuverability.
- With large push handle for easy maneuvering.
Parallel roller brushes:
- High scrubbing performance due to high contact pressure.
- Suitable for cleaning uneven surfaces and crevices.
- For automatic forward motion. (Two medium-hard rollers are included in the scope of delivery).
The scrubber drier BR 40/25 C Eco for small and blocked floors is equipped with the single knob operation EASY and very easy to maintain.It is very short and has an extremely small turning cycle. So it is exceptionally agile. It has a working scrubbing width of 400 mm. The BR 40/25 C Eco is very quiet, simply to clean and the handle bar can be folded for easy transport. The straight squeegee is equipped with double sided rubber blades
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India