|Brush working width (mm)||300|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 240|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||390 x 335 x 1180|
|Vacuuming working width (mm)||300|
|Rated input power (W)||820|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||4 / 4|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm2)||100|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1450|
|Max. area performance (m2/h)||200|
|Practical area performance (m2/h)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70.5|
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- Two squeegees, straight
Features And Benefits:
High-speed roller brush:
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture â backward and forwards
- The floor is dry immediately.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal
Suction can be switched off:
- Suction can be switched off via the foot pedal
- Cleaning fleet can be applied and then suctioned for deeper cleaning
Tanks are removable:
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and, for example, be emptied in the sink.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Includes handle for easy transport.
This machine is as easy to maneuver as a vacuum brush. It exerts ten times more contact pressure than mopping by hand with far better cleaning performance. And this, at a roller speed of about 1,500 revolutions. The machine maintains suction while vacuuming forwards and backward. The squeegees can also be raised for stubborn dirt. This ensures a longer contact time for the cleaning fleet
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India