|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||225 / 22.5|
|Max. rated input power (W)||2300|
|Standard nominal width||40|
|Cable length (m)||7.5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||76|
|Container material||stainless steel|
|Turbine power (W)||2100|
|Air flow rate (l/s)||2 x 53|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Container capacity (l)||50|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction tube, metal 2 x 0.5 m
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Cartridge filter
- Drain hose
- Stainless steel container
- Push handle
Features And Benefits:
Robust and easy to transport:
- Extremely mobile on all surfaces thanks to the robust chassis, large wheels, and metal castors.
- The standard push handle ensures convenient transport.
Excellent suction power:
- 2 powerful turbines ensure outstanding suction power.
- The strong suction power ensures excellent cleaning results and the utmost efficiency.
- Sensationally fast: the Easy Service Concept allows removal of the turbine in just 44 seconds.
- The rapid turbine change not only saves an enormous amount of time but also costs.
Vacuum without filter bags:
- The two-motor NT Classic vacuum cleaners are fitted with the tried-and-tested Karcher cartridge filter.
- The cartridge filter enables sustained suction without a filter bag.
- For picking up liquids, coarse dirt and dust on all hard surfaces as well as for car interior cleaning.
The powerful dual-motor NT 50/2 Me Classic wet and dry vacuum cleaner remove liquids, coarse dirt, and dust in no time. The machine is fitted with a 50-litre container and offers excellent handling and robust quality. The standard push handle and extra robust chassis with metal castors ensure outstanding mobility. The machine features a cartridge filter and offers an Easy Service Concept. The NT 50/2 Me Classic is designed for moderate quantities of dirt.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India