|Air flow rate (l/s)||59|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||227 / 22.7|
|Container capacity (l)||30|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1500|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Cable length (m)||6.5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||78|
|Container material||stainless steel|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction tube, metal 2 x 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Stainless steel container
Features And Benefits:
Compact, robust and mobile:
- Excellent stability, easy maneuverability and convenient transport thanks to its slimline form and 4 castors. The bumper offers secure all-round protection for the vacuum cleaner and equipment.
Excellent suction power:
- NT Classic devices with a powerful 1,500 W turbine reliably remove a wide range of dirt. For excellent cleaning results.
Service and comfort:
- Sensationally fast: The Easy Service Concept allows removal of the turbine in just 44 seconds.
- The rapid turbine change not only saves an enormous amount of time but also costs.
Efficiency through minimalism:
- The large permanent filter basket ensures optimal dust separation and enables permanent suction without filter bags.
- No costs for filter bags.
- For picking up liquids, coarse dirt and dust on all hard surfaces as well as for car interior cleaning.
Designed for moderate quantities of liquids, coarse dirt, and dust: With a turbine power of 1,500 Watts and a 30-litre container capacity, the NT 30/1 Me Classic wet and dry vacuum cleaner is ideal for vacuuming all types of dirt. The NT Classic machine also scores highly with its tried-and-tested filter technology, Easy Service Concept, and low maintenance and operating costs.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (west),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India