|Supply voltage (Ph): 1 - 230 - 50 Flow rate (l/h): 240 - 560 Working pressure (bar/MPa): 30 - 140 /||1 - 230 - 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Max. temperature (supply 12Degree C) (Degree C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||3.6|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||3.5|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- Pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Anti-twist system
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and detergent tank
Features And Benefits:
- eco!efficiency mode â economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of use:
- Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
- Large tank opening with filling chute. System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
- Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- Integrated lace fixation for easy transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system to protect the heating coil against calcification.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and curbs.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
Powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the HDS compact class from Karcher: with the unique eco-efficiency mode, the HDS 6/14 C combines economical, eco-friendly cleaning with outstanding convenience for the operator. The ergonomic Easy Press trigger gun with non-slip soft grip not only sits comfortably in your hand, it also features Servo Control for infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation directly on the trigger gun. The machine also offers intuitive single-button operation. Large wheels and a steering roller ensure effortless mobility, while the robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agents can also easily withstand more heavy-duty use. Practical storage compartments for accessories, nozzles, etc. complete the sophisticated concept of this single-phase machine.
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India