Classic Vacuum Sweeper KM 150/500 R D
|Drive||4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar|
|Filter area (m2)||10.5|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||2442 x 1570 x 1640|
|Drive - power (kW)||15.8|
|Max. area performance (m2/h)||18000|
|Working width (mm)||1200|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1500|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1800|
|Waste container (l)||500|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||12|
- Pocket filter
- Manual filter cleaning
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Dustpan principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic high container emptying
- Outdoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Sweeping function can be deactivated
- Wheels, full rubber
Features And Benefits:
Hydraulic rear-wheel drive with solid rubber tires:
- Good maneuverability and control even in tight spaces.
- Works even on sharp surfaces without causing tire punctures.
- Clear and intuitive layout and robust control elements for easy operation.
Large-area pocket filter with vibration motor:
- Large filter area for dust-free vacuuming.
- Cleaning by means of vibration motor.
Robust steel chassis with multiple corrosion protection:
- Can be used under tough working conditions.
- Durable machine and components.
Ease of servicing:
- Very simple technology with tried-and-tested components: fully hydraulic drive, electric rather than electronic.
- Easy access to all technical components.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Waste can be emptied safely, easily and with no contact.
- Effortless container lifts up to 1.52 m.
- A good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
- Building material processing plants
- Metal casting plants
- Metal processing plants
- Storage areas
- Construction sites
- Iron and steelworks
- Material processing plants
The durable KM 150/500 R Classic industrial sweeper is equipped for tough use in building material, metal and cast metal processing plants, and other dirt-intensive industries. The reliable sit-on sweeper can be operated comfortably and easily using the levers. The sweeping container is emptied using hydraulic container lift. The enormous capacity of the sweeping container is 500 L, allowing long periods of uninterrupted use. The machine is equipped for intensive use under the toughest conditions thanks to the robust steel chassis with multiple corrosion protection. The hydraulic rear-wheel drive ensures good maneuverability even in tight spaces. Another feature is the Flexible Footprint System which guarantees optimal sweeping results on varying types of floor surface – and all this with reduced brush wear. In the case of maintenance and repairs, all the technical components are easily accessible. The standard solid rubber tires stop interruptions caused by flat tires and make sweeping on all types of ground possible
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India