|Brush working width (mm)||550|
|Weight with battery (kg)||269|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||1450 x 800 x 1200|
|Vacuuming working width (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||90 / 90|
|Theoretical area performance (m2/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m2/h)||3375|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Rated input power (W)||2200|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
- Traction drive
- Automatic water stop
Features And Benefits:
- If required, the brush head can be replaced quickly with no need for tools.
- The rollers on the R head can be changed in next to no time.
- The brushes or pad drive boards on the D head are discarded using the foot pedal.
Straight or curved squeegee:
- For optimal suction on every floor. (Please order separately)
Large battery compartment:
- To allow the optional use of larger batteries - for even more service.
Good climbing ability and ground clearance:
- For easy transport and loading
Corrosion-resistant flat pleated filter:
- For protecting the turbine against premature damage
Short and sleek design:
- Extremely agile and easy to maneuver (despite its large capacity)
Rapid filling (optional):
- For automatic fresh water filling
The maneuverable alternative to any large walk-behind machine! The B 90 R Classic Bp ride-on scrubber dryer features the new brush head generation. Roller and disc brush heads can be used in different working widths (55-75 cm). The brushes are driven by a star-wheel mechanism. With a turning circle of only 1.6 m, this machine is very flexible and offers excellent maneuverability. This machine also features an extended tank capacity and is easy to fill with fresh water. Compact for easy storage and transport, for example in lifts. Openings in the battery compartment ensure adequate ventilation also during long periods of use. An additional flat pleated filter protects the turbine against corrosion
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India