Carpet Cleaner BRS 43/500 C
|Area performance (deep cleaning/iCapsol intermediate cleaning) (m2/h)||300|
|Spray pressure, intermediate cleaning (bar)||3.4|
|Spray rate, intermediate cleaning (l/min)||0.38|
|Brush working width (mm)||430|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||7.5|
|Brush motor power (W)||370|
|Dimensions(LxWxh)(mm)||400 x 460 x 1160|
- Working direction, Forward or backward
- iCapsol mode
- On-board iCapsol tank
- Number of rollers, 2 piece(s)
Features And Benefits:
2 contra-rotating rollers:
- High cleaning performance due to high contact pressure.
- Simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides and aligns in one direction.
- Ensures uniform floor contact also on uneven surfaces.
2 in 1:
- Cleaning fibers and sweeping in a single operation.
- Includes waste container.
Kärcher’s interim carpet cleaner BRS 43/500 C provides exceptional cleaning results. Interim cleaning works by spraying the carpet with water and detergent, agitating with counter-rotating brushes and vacuuming 20 minutes later with an upright vacuum cleaner. The carpet is then ready for re-entering. By using Kärcher’s innovative Fast Drying Carpet Cleaner RM 768 detergent, which encapsulates dirt particles to separate them from the carpet fibers, the interim process is highly effective and gives amazing results quickly
504, Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, Kandivali Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India